Terms & Conditions
This is an important section of the site explaining the terms and conditions you are agreeing to when you use and/or shop from the nairobi-coffee.co.uk website (hereinafter “the Web site”). By using the Web site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other guidelines or rules applicable to other services that may be posted from time to time. If you do not agree with any part of the following terms of conditions you must not use the Web site. If you are uncertain, you can always contact us on the Customer Care number below.
The Nairobi Coffee and Tea Company Guarantee
Customer Care Policy
General Terms & Conditions
It is unusual that any of our customers are unhappy with the products we supply. However, if you are unsatisfied in any way with the product you have purchased, you can return it to The Nairobi Coffee and Tea Company and we will refund your money in full. Products must be returned to The Nairobi Coffee and Tea Company within 14 days of you receiving the goods.
Unless The Nairobi Coffee and Tea Company Limited has notified you that your order will be delayed, you should receive your order within seven (7) working days of placing your order within the U.K. .All orders outside the U.K. will be shipped within 7 working days. However if the order is for a specific occasion like Valentine’s day or Christmas, we will endeavour to send by that date.
All orders over £20 qualify for free delivery.
NB: WE ARE CLOSING DURING THE CHRISTMAS PERIOD FROM 21/12/2017 AND WILL RE-OPEN ON 02/01/2018. ALL ORDERS PLACED DURING THIS PERIOD WILL BE THEN PROCESSED AND DELIVERED ON OUR RETURN BEGINNING OF JANUARY.
Our commitment is to ensure that your experience with the The Nairobi Coffee and Tea Company Limited is stress-free. If for any reason, you are unsatisfied with any part of our service, we need to know to make things right.
Please tell us straight away by using any of the following:
Telephone: +44(0) 1923 234561
Write to us at:
The Nairobi Coffee and Tea Company Limited
Unit 1a Shakespeare Industrial Estate, Shakespeare Street, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD24 5RY, UK.
We are committed to protecting the information we collect from you, which we use to enhance your experience of using the Web site and to provide you with the services you request from us.
You can access the Web site and browse certain areas without disclosing personal data. We collect your personal data (“Your Data”) only with your knowledge or your consent. When you register your details, we collect Your Data to enable us to inform you from time to time by email and post of new products and services from The Nairobi Coffee and Tea Company. We will also collect information if you complete any other forms on our site or if you contact us with comments or specific requests.
By registering on the Web site (“a Registered User”) you agree that you would like to receive product and service updates from The Nairobi Coffee and Tea Company. The Nairobi Coffee and Tea Company will provide you with relevant information by email, post or telephone.
We will not pass Your Data onto any third party suppliers.
As indicated above, as a Registered User you are given the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having Your Data used for any purposes related to Nairobi You should also be aware that you have a legal right to ask us to make no further direct marketing use of Your Data at all. If you wish to exercise this right please send a written notice to The Nairobi Coffee And Tea Company Limited. Unit 1a Shakespeare Industrial Estate, Shakespeare Street, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD24 5RY, UK.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by the Web site.
You can contact us to ask whether we are keeping personal data about you, by sending an email to email@example.com or by sending postal mail to this address The Nairobi Coffee and Tea Company Limited, Unit 1a Shakespeare Industrial Estate, Shakespeare Street, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD24 5RY, UK. Upon request, we will provide you with a readable copy of data, which we hold about you. If you ask us to delete, correct or amend that personal data we will do so within a reasonable time.
1. The materials made available on the Web site are directed solely at consumers who access the Web site from the United Kingdom. The Nairobi Coffee and Tea Company Limited makes no representation that any product referred to in the materials on the Web site is appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
2. Any contract between us, whether for use of the Web site or in relation to the purchase of products or services through the Web site will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and both parties, (you and The Nairobi Coffee and Tea Company Limited), submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
3. The Nairobi Coffee and Tea Company Limited has taken every care in the preparation of the content of the Web site, however we do not guarantee that the information will always be completely up to date and free of mistakes. To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Nairobi Coffee and Tea Company Limited disclaims all warranties; express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on the Web site and will accept no liability for any loss or damage the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on the Web site.
4. The Nairobi Coffee and Tea Company Limited assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Web site. To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall The Nairobi Coffee and Tea Company Limited be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any exemplary, punitive, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits or lost savings) whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, which arises out of or is in any way connected with:
(i) any use of the Web site or content found therein,
(ii) any failure or delay (including, but not limited to) the use of or inability to use any component of the Web site
(iii) the performance or non-performance by The Nairobi Coffee and Tea Company Limited
(iv) the provision of or failure to provide services
(v) any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Web site.
5. The naming of any manufacturer or product on the Web site does not imply endorsement by The Nairobi Coffee and Tea Company Limited. The omission of any such names does not necessarily indicate a lack of endorsement by The Nairobi Coffee and Tea Company Limited.
6. Certain (hypertext) links in this site may lead to other web sites, which are not under the control of The Nairobi Coffee and Tea Company Limited. When you activate any of these you will leave the Web site and we shall have no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability for the material on any web site, which is not under the control of The Nairobi Coffee and Tea Company Limited.
7. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
8. We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions from time to time by posting new terms and conditions on the Web site.
9. These Terms and Conditions, together with those incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter.